Swimsuit season is officially here, so the question is: one-piece or two? Thankfully we’ve found more than enough sexy and stylish options that you’ll want to pack with you long after beach season is over. Plus jet-setting year-round means you’ll need a stylish suit at a moments notice. We love bandeaus to avoid tan lines, a bit of ruffles are very girly, while a nautical striped suit is never going to go out of style. Brand-wise, you can’t go wrong with Eres. We also think a Pucci or DVF is a perfect option to balance out that basic black suit you have. While we definitely believe in quality first, sometimes you just want something stylish that won’t break the bank, which is why we’ve also showed some easy-on-the-wallet options too.
1. Diane Von Furstenberg Kia Cross-front Swimsuit in Plum, $220. net-a-porter.com.
2. Pucci Swirl-print Bandeau, $400. net-a-porter.com.
3. Top Shop Tonal Stripe Bandeau Bikini, £25. topshop.com.
4. Eres Cassiopee Bandeau Swimsuit, $540. harveynichols.com.
5. Jets by Jessika Allen Twist-front Halterneck Bikini Top in Teal, $140. net-a-porter.com. (Briefs sold separately for $95).
6. Old Navy Ruffled Swimsuit in Cocoa Powder, $29,50. oldnavy.com.